time spent: 3 hours
total time: 15 hours
action: meeting with my team KAI PHARMECEUTICAL and created the packets for the Walk
Next action: confirm with everyone who signed up that they will be able to show up, get their t-shirt sizes for the team shirts, order t-shirts
How am I doing?
I still don't understand how I am supposed to make 30 blogs. I am already at 15 hours but only have 7 blogs. So I have to ask Ms. Sobrero. I am getting really worried because everyone is ahead of me. I'm scared that I will not pass this project. I have been getting so much work from school lately and it is hard finding time to meet up with my mentor. I have one month to finish the rest of my 15 hours and the walk is May 7, so i'm pretty sure that I will have enough time to get all my hours done.
No comments:
Post a Comment