time spent: 3 hours
total time: 12 hours
action: My mentor and I made letters to companies to help us sponsor our team for the Walk, went to stores to pick up supplies, and we also started to plan out the packets that we will be passing out for the Walk.
next action: a meeting and making packets
How am I doing? I feel like I am so behind compared to other students. Many of them have their hours done. This process takes longer becasue the company that I am working with is juggling this walk and creating a medicine that helps Kidney cancer patients. My mentor and I have been trying our best to meet up at times that fit both of our schedules. When we do meet up, we try to work as much as possible and work long hours to fill up the 30 hour minimum. My project is both the porject and volunteering for the Walk because I will be participating in the Walk and running it because I am one of the leaders of the KAI PHARMECEUTICAL team.
No comments:
Post a Comment