Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Senior Project 5

3/22/11
time spent: 3 hours
total time:9 hours

action- My mentor, 2 other workers from KAI, and I chose the t-shirt design. I made letters to all the participants to thank them for participating. We discussed where we are going to get the food and activity materials for the walk.

next action- My mentor and I will meet up to make letters to food companies, asking to sponsor us and donate food. We will also make letters to companies that can supply us with materials for some activities.

How am I doing?
I don't know how i'm going to reach my goal because I have been at 75% for a very long time. I guess I just have to be patient and send emails to more people and ask them to sponsor me or join the walk. I can't wait for the next upcoming meeting with all of the KAI staff. They can get more involved with all the planning that my mentor and I have been doing. The a little bit more than a month away so we have a lot of time. I feel like we are very prepared and on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment