March 1, 2011 Time spent:2 hours Total time: 2 Hours, 30 minutes
Action: -Made an email about the NKF walk and sent it to my relatives
- set up dates for meetings with my mentor
next action: There will be a meeting on Thursday with KAI Pharmaceuticals and my mentor
How am I doing? Writing the email was personal because I wrote about my grandmother who is currently waiting for a kidney. It took me awhile to find the information I put into my email about the disease. Overall, I think my email is very convincing. I just hope that people will participate. I want to reach the goal of $7, 500 dollars and hopefully I can help make that happen. On thursday there is going to be a meeting and I am nervous because I am going to be the least experienced person there because I am young and I do not have a job. We'll see how it goes.
Tuesday, March 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment