Thursday, March 17, 2011

Senior Project 4

3/16/11
time spent: 2 hours
total time: 6 hours

action- My mentor and I were looking through all of the t-shirt designs and chose the top 3. We will vote between the top 3 along with a few other people to make decisions easier. We also talked about the song list and the activities that I chose for the walk.

next action- I will meet again with my mentor and a few other people from KAI to choose a t-shirt design and make future plans and meetings. I also have to get more people to sponsor me so I can reach my goal.

How am I doing?
I made 75% for my $300 dollar personal goal. I have sent more emails to more people, asking to sonsor or join the team and now i'm just waiting for their responses. I also recruited so much people and my mentor said i'm doing a great job :D I'm getting stressed out with all this planning and college stuff but I am learning to balance my time, although this is getting very tough. I have not sent my thank you letters yet but i'm probably going to do it after the walk so I have much mroe to say and tell them about how the walk went and the outcome of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment