date of service: March 3, 2011
Time spent: 1 hour, 30 minutes
total time: 4 hours
action- I went to the meeting and we talked about our plans and activities for the Walk and the new contest for designing the shirts for our team
next action- send emails about the shirt design contest and deadline for signing up for the walk,find activities and make a list of good songs to play at the Walk, and finding more people to sponsor the team or joining.
How am I doing?
The meeting was not scary at all. The leader for the Kai PHARMACEUTICAL team introduced me and I felt welcomed. The meeting was not boring which was good. I'm very interested with what we have planned for the Walk and I am so excited! I can't wait for upcoming meetings. This project has been easy so far because I have been getting a lot of people to join the walk and I am very close to my personal sponsor goal of $300. I need to send thank-you letters and start on my t-shirt design.
Sunday, March 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment