Wednesday, July 21, 2010
WHAT is the WHAT #9
I find it ironic that on page 181, he mentions that "the Lost Girls are not to be trifled with, never to be underestimated. They are beautiful and fierce, their English invariably better than ours, their minds more agile and ready to pounce.." Not to be sexist or anything but usually people see boys as the superior ones. Like they're more strong and smart and stuff. I also think that it's ironic how Achak says, "his lies were gorgous.." on page 196, because lying is not supposed to be a good thing. As Achak says, "I was too tired to be angry, to react in any way. My muscles were weak.." on page 197, I hear him speaking like hes panicking, like an enjambment going on and on. I felt bad for him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment